WHAT HE DOES:
ERIC ERENSTOFT | STORYTELLER | Eric takes the audience on an experiential journey of their everyday life as viewed through the Conscious Intelligence® perspective. We all have “ahh hahh” moments from time to time, like capturing lightning in a bottle– imagine having countless moments like these in the course of a talk, as viewed through the new perspective of your life; the impediments, hurdles, and brick walls in your life topple as fresh, new possibilities present themselves not considered before. Eric Erenstoft presents the principle framework and applications based on his research of what it is to utilize Conscious Intelligence® illustrating his personal experiences, storytelling, and what is happening in our lives today, in business, communities, organizations, media, and in the world today.
WHO HE IS:
ERIC ERENSTOFT | Chief Executive, Strategic Business Consultant, and Entrepreneur, has worked in and called six different countries home. He is a Futurist, Visionary, Competitive Roughwater Swimmer, LA Co Fire Department First Responder, Aerial, Yogic and Martial Artist, adventure traveler, and GenX’er. He is a prolific Author, Storyteller, and expert on Conscious Intelligence ®
WHAT WILL PEOPLE TAKE AWAY:
Like a bell that cannot be un-rung, it is Eric Erenstoft ‘s experience that once the principles of Conscious Intelligence® are illuminated and perspectives are expanded, we never look at the world the same way again. Becoming conscious that our lives are defined by what we pay attention to, that they are not defined by our circumstances, we begin to discover the vast scope of what is possible; we witness a paradigm shift and a transformation as our life re-aligns to our True North. What we take away is a deeply connected work-life and personal life linked to our values, our actions, our legacy, and the the valuable elements in our life that are most important to us.
Conscious Intelligence® facilitates decisions that are necessary to create fundamental shifts in one’s life, organization, career, or relationship– whether it is a pivot, an evolution, scaling, or a complete re-boot. This means playing bigger, coming to terms with resistance, and committing to breakthrough thinking and transformational results by jumping in and engaging.
APPLYING THE PRINCIPLES OF CONSCIOUS INTELLIGENCE® | OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
- Business Practices: Entrepreneurs, executives, and practitioners seeking, perspective, guidance, clarity, vision, strategy, and light to transform their businesses and lifestyles.
- Performance and Productivity: Success strategies, principles, key tools, and execution
- Culture, Diversity: Identifying implicit bias, cultivating empathy, addressing ignorance and cultivating unity
- Communication: Constructive candor and conflict resolution
- Organization Model: From Creation, Start-up, Growth and Scaling, Pivoting, Transition, Turnarounds, Total Transformation, Succession planning, and Exit strategies.
- Relationships: Personal / Professional / Lifestyle / Self
- Branding: Marketing, Rebranding, Strategy
SOME TOPICS ON THE PALETTE OF CONSCIOUS INTELLIGENCE™?
- Performance In High Pressure, High Anxiety Environments
- Conscious Intelligence®, Conscious Communication, Conscious Capitalism.
- The Social Impact of Social Responsibility
- The Morality of Clear Communication
- Personal Sovereignty: Boundaries versus Walls
- The Call to Serve: Selflessness versus Self-Serving
- Loving What You Do and Choosing It Powerfully
- The Politics of Narcissism: The Misconception of Self-Love
- Misinformation in the Age of Firehose Media
- Doing Well While Doing Good
- What Is Your Everest? How Following Your Bliss Starts With Conscious Intelligence™
- Drowning in Information yet Starving for Knowledge
Conscious Intelligence™is the attainment of clarity and perspective within our circumstances to bring about optimal results.
Conscious Intelligence TM is a revolutionary approach to illuminated perspective. How we see the world has a lot to do with how we participate in it. Most of us operate on the false notion that our circumstances dictate the path and trajectory of our life. The thing is: We are not our circumstances. Our circumstances are not us—unless we either allow them to be or don’t know any better. His work frames these distinctions into a paradigm—The Conscious Intelligence TM Paradigm.
Eric Erenstoft has deconstructed Conscious Intelligence TM and organized it into a framework of its elemental components he calls Invisible Distinctions®. By illuminating these key Invisible Distinctions®, the tools of Conscious Intelligence, we are poised to respond optimally and with grace within our circumstances so that we can produce optimal results.
“We cannot always control our circumstances, but we can control how we conduct ourselves within them.”
When we reach overwhelm, be it from stress, high-pressure or anxiety— When our circumstances become unstable, disrupted, even hijacked— We tend to make hasty decisions rather than informed ones. Ever made a regretful decision? We react rather than respond because we are in a state of fight/flight trying to survive. As a result, we are not strategizing, we are just trying not to drown.
Conscious Intelligence TM provides the behavioral insights and tools that let us cultivate a path to the life we endeavor to live into. Its intention is not to take on the philosophical or literal interpretation of what consciousness is. It merely serves as a conduit to expand our perspective and as a result, gain the insights to become better poised to respond optimally within the circumstances that befall us in our life.
The Conscious Intelligence TM Paradigm is the navigational instrumentation that guides us to gain mastery over or circumstances out in the world, in life, at work, and at home. Conscious Intelligence keeps us on a trajectory towards our True North. You’ve heard of IQ and emotional intelligence, introducing